Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Tuesday, August 05, 2003 :::
Whidbey and VB.NET:::  

I was just reading Chris Maunder's article on the VSLive session on Whidbey. The one of the things there really reminded me of somethings we had been talking in an NDA event.

I was real happy when I saw that the My stuff has really got into the Whidbey release of VB.NET. This is something that I really thought will add higher productivity to VB.NET. You put all the related stuff in one easily accessible place and so is so much easier to use.

My.Computer.Screen.Resolution is so much easier to remember and also understand, than use the current BCL to do that. Thus this layer of wrapper classes make it easier to remember/find things and also reduces a lot of boiler plate code.

Good stuff....




::: posted by Anand at 4:23 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger