Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Tuesday, July 08, 2003 :::
TypePad:::  

Typepad is a new blog service. They are now in a limited beta cycle. I am a beta tester for this and my typepad blog is at manand.typepad.com. This will still remain my primary blog, but I will be posting a few entries there too to test out the system.

Currently I am not allowed to publish my comments on the new system, till they come out of beta 1.




::: posted by Anand at 1:10 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger