Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Monday, July 21, 2003 :::
Strange Google:::  

I was reading Eric's web log and found his post on Google can be *so* unfair.

It was just what I had been thinking today morning. I was having a look at my stats for my typepad blog and I found a google search for DirectCast that had sent a visitor. I had blogged on this topic, where I had talked about Paul Vick's blog on the same topic and pointed readers to that blog.

I just ran the same search on Google and to my suprise I was the third site listed. The first was a Hollywood company of that name, the second the MSDN article for that function and the third was my blog entry. Paul's original entry on this subject, which was what I was bloggin about, came fourth...

And my blogspot blog, which contains exactly the same post(I post everything double as typepad is still in beta and though I like it a lot, I am not sure whether I would be able to afford it when they do start charging) was no where in the first three pages.

Google gods work in ways normal human beings cannot phantom...:-)




::: posted by Anand at 1:10 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger