Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Wednesday, July 16, 2003 :::
Rational Rapid Developer:::  

I am just back from the release function of Rational Rapid Developer in Chennai. I was hoping to catch what they have done to give VS.NET a run for the money, but apparently, they don't yet have a .NET version. It was a full Java thing, but I think, the Java developers are gonna like this a lot (if they can afford it). I can see they have put in a lot of effort in there and the demos were quite cool...




::: posted by Anand at 4:50 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger