Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Monday, July 21, 2003 :::
Even Stranger:::  

And another analysis of my stats got me this even stranger results. A search in google.co.uk(also at google.com) for "weblog directcast" lists my blog as the first entry..

And even stranger, Paul Vick is at position 4, with 2 other blogs, one of which refers to his post, listed higher...

And the blogspot blog came in fifth.

Atlast I have a search where I am at the top, that too without any Search engine expert working on my blog...:-)




::: posted by Anand at 1:42 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger