Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Wednesday, July 16, 2003 :::
Dictionary Lookup Operator:::  

Ok, I accept that.. I am a 100% VB guy and I like working with VB.NET rather than those curly braces of C#. But when I say this post, I was really suprised. I had never heard of this particular operator in VB. Then I realized it was the old "!" operator, which not many people know about (U would know this operator, if you had worked with DAO, but there are so few of us left). But I never knew it had such a high funda name... Sounds good...

Paul still continues to amaze me with the kind of insight he provides into my favorite programming language. When you have been working with a language for more that 7 years, you tend to know most of the tricks/quirks about that language. But this guy seems to always find stuff which I find interesting and that is quite difficult. Even if I say so myself..:-)




::: posted by Anand at 4:33 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger