Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Wednesday, June 04, 2003 :::
 

I went to a session on VS.NET IDE tips and tricks by two from the IDE team. I thought I knew all that stuff abt the IDE, but these guys put in new stuff into the 2003 IDE, which are way cool, like vertical selection and a lot of new hot key tricks.. I feel as if I am back to the start. The IDE itself has sooo much stuff, I don't wonder when people say that .NET is an ocean...

I feel soooo ignorant....:-(

They have also put up a set of PowerToys for the IDE(really Powertoys for the IDE!!!, something for the developer to play with). Avbl for download from PowerToys for Visual Studio .NET 2003




::: posted by Anand at 12:20 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger