Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Friday, June 06, 2003 :::
 

Except for attending 1 session I have been in INETA meetings the full day. The one session that I did attend was on FxCop. Of course I could not miss that, knowing how much I kinda love FxCop. Mike Fanning did the session and it was more for the QA and developer folks kinda thing and not for the rules developer, but there were some code gotchas he talked about that was interesting. Also I got to take a look at a new version of FxCop that is coming out next week or so. Also had chat with Mike on the problems I have been having with the IL APIs. He did warn me that they have made quite a few changes in the upcoming version too. So I need to start changing and uploading my rules again.




::: posted by Anand at 3:40 AM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger