Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Monday, May 12, 2003 :::
 

Some say programming is an art while some say it is a science. I am not going to get into this argument of what it is. To me it is something that gives me hours of joy and also helps me earn a living...:-)

If you are interested there is a good article that tries to make programming more of an art that science. Some of the points raised are true, but I will let you be the judge. Hackers and Painters.

The point on building a program by repeated debugging is something that I do so often that it has become a way of life for me. This is one of the main reason that I miss Edit and Continue so much.......:-(




::: posted by Anand at 5:42 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger