Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Monday, May 05, 2003 :::
 

I found this link to a online quiz to find What Kind of a Thinker I am from Richard Blewett's Blog.



The Results:

Naturalist Thinkers:

Like to understand the natural world, and the living beings that inhabit it

have an aptitude for communicating with animals

You try to understand patterns of life and natural forces



Other Naturalist thinkers include

Charles Darwin, Jane Goodall, Johnny Morris, David Attenborough


Careers which suit Naturalist thinkers include

Biologist, Meteorologist, Forester, Farmer, Astronomer, Alternative therapist



And the results indicate I am supposed to be a Biologist or Astronomer...:-(


I should be doing something to do with nature. Seems good, all those roaming about plants or gazing at the sky kind of stuff.. But then computers are too much of an attraction to miss. I would rather spend my nights gazing at a computer than the sky.(I do that most of the nights, when I sit playing the Age of Empires or the Age of Mythology)




::: posted by Anand at 12:10 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger