Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Saturday, March 15, 2003 :::
 

A new version of FxCop is out, version 1.091. More rules, faster execution and a bigger SDK seems to make up most of this version. I have also updated my library to work with the newer SDK. But I am yet to upload it in my site. But for people who want to use the rules with the new library, I have a post on the changes in the new SDK and what changes they need to make to work with the new version.

I was hoping to upload the newer version end of today, but then I couldnt as my modem conked on me. So I got into starting on a new rule and so most probably, I would only upload stuff mid next week now.




::: posted by Anand at 5:43 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger