Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Thursday, March 20, 2003 :::
 

I have been not updating this blog for sometime now. There are multiple reasons for that. We had the tenth meet of the Chennai .NET User Group yesterday and I was doing the session on Secure coding. So I had to kind of get prepared for that.

I also have just finished the latest Crichton, "Prey". A wonderful and imaginative book with the real technical details on the future of nanotechnology. Crichton has done real research on what he has written about as most of it does make good sense technically too. Except for the rather cinematic end, a good novel to read.

I have also been writing a couple of new FxCop rules and hope to get it up into the web site soon.




::: posted by Anand at 12:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger