Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Sunday, November 10, 2002 :::
 

Another Sunday and another day hard at work…:-)

Today I am writing about a component that I found quite impressive and one that I think will be very useful (though a little difficult to use at first).

This is another of those gems hidden in SourceForge, called PDF Library in .NET . This is a .NET component with which you can programmatically create a whole PDF file. It even supports embedding graphics into the PDF file.
This is one of those components that I think will make life easier for a programmer, because creating a PDF file from code has always been a difficult task. Now you have a managed library that does this and as a bonus you get the source code too.

I am keeping today’s post short, because I have a lot of work to do…. Till tomorrow…




::: posted by Anand at 8:20 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger