Blogroll Me!

Lives in India/Chennai/Chennai, speaks English.
This is my blogchalk:
India, Chennai, Chennai, English.

A blog on what is happening in the .NET world in India.  

Anand's .NET WebLog


Home Archives Contact

Saturday, May 18, 2002 :::
 

I am back from attending the DeployDotNet conference at Bangalore. This is the first time that MS has tried to put a hands-on session at a conference. I found that really good and added a lot of value to the whole thing.

I am also having a busy time looking at clustring and disaster recovery options. This is a pretty new are for me and the kind of options available really interests me a lot. There is even a free online magazine that focuses on Disaster Recovery. Take a look at it at Disaster Recovery Journal.




::: posted by Anand at 3:59 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

 
Subscribe to Anand's .NET WebLog!


powered by Bloglet


Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Technorati Profile

Powered by Blogger